We have several opportunities for .NET professionals with different levels of experience on different projects. Jun, Mid, Senior positions are open.
Projects are with a modern tech stack; new and ongoing development. Client - American IT company.
Basic Tech Stack: .NET Core, React/Angular, Azure.
At CIGen we believe that great results can only be achieved with the right people and the right culture.
That is why we are looking for people to join our team who are like us — passionate about what they do, are open and broad-minded, ready to learn and develop as rapidly as the world changes.
Free schedule, friendly team, and open management is a part of our culture.
We have several opportunities for .NET professionals with different levels of experience on different projects.
- Minimum 1.5 years of commercial experience with Microsoft.NET/.NET Core frameworks
- Experience with ASP.NET Core Web API / REST
- Experience with oAuth, JWT, OpenID
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap/Material
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL and Entity Framework (EF)
- Experience with using SOLID / DRY / KISS / YAGNI principles
- English level: Intermediate and higher.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Angular or React
- Knowledge of using design patterns & practices, clean code principles
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (VMs, App Services, Azure Storage)
- Experience with CI/CD based on Azure DevOps / TeamCity / Jenkins
- Knowledge of Microservices Architecture
- Experience with multi-layer, Clean/Onion architectures
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Upper-Intermediate and higher level of English
Projects' descriptions for your reference:
The first project is an extension of one of the client’s existing dental applications, an integration with a third party payment processor. It’s a Microsoft .NET web app hosted on Amazon.
Front end: React
Back end: .NET Core, SQL Server.
First release of MVP ~4 months, with future work in the roadmap, which is to be defined together with the dev team afterwards.
The second project is building out a flexible pod of developers, that we can leverage against different projects at the client. The skillset would be similar to the dental project above, so they could be a utility player to help build out new features on other projects. (AWS, .NET, Front end in either React or Angular (at least some level of exp), SQL Server/MySQL).
That engagement is for a year initially. With probable expansion of the team later in the year.
Note: We do not terminate contracts at the end of the project! We always have a new interesting project to offer.
* Interesting and challenging projects;
* Flexible working hours to support your work-life balance;
* Transparent and flexible processes;
* Modern tech stack;
* Endless possibilities for your professional growth and continuous support from management;
* Cozy atmosphere,
...and much more!
We look forward to hearing from you!