, we are building a platform that connects the world's top software developers with fast growing companies. We’re a ~37 person distributed team, profitable, and building a product our customers love.
We’re looking to add an Account Executive to help us build our business, hit our targets and grow to be a major player in the space.
As an Account Executive you’d be responsible for contacting, qualifying, and closing inbound inbound leads. Ideally, we’re looking for an Account Executive that wants to take destiny into their own hands and prove their ability to connect with customers, build rapport with the team and work out creative ways to solve the needs of customers.
We don't expect you to know that much about the software staffing industry, but we expect a desire to learn fast, be hungry for success and maybe a little competitive :) 🥇
You will be joining a team of 3 other AEs and will be part of the wider sales and success team (~10 in total)
- Fully remote position although with most of our clients in the US, a large crossover of timezone will be required.
- 1-2 years experience working in a client facing role
- Experience with inbound sales or other sales a plus, but not essential
- Desire to learn and try new things to get the job done.
- Love of processes and systems to communicate and jam things out with a team.
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Meeting with inbound leads that have signed up on the Upstack website.
- Answering incoming sales & email inquiries from prospects.
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs.
- Converting qualified prospects into successful Upstack customers.
- Nurturing our newest customers through their first few months.
Why work with us?
Excited to meet you and see more about your experience. You might be the next member of the Upstack family!