This role is available to highly experienced remote workers. However, we prefer this person to work in our Delray Beach, FL HQ.
You will be responsible for building out, analyzing, optimizing, and reporting on the strategy of all demand generation efforts. You will work closely with Sales and Operations to optimize the flow of leads within our CRM, ensure efficient lead follow-up, and overall maintain a healthy funnel. The ideal candidate will have a passion for lead generation, results, and data-driven decision-making.
- Create a demand generation strategy to meet or exceed B2B pipeline and revenue targets.
- Review, update and expand our lead nurturing programs (events, content, and email marketing) to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel. Optimize deliverability, open rates, and conversion rates
- Grow our customer referral program through direct channels, while strengthening and leveraging various review sites
- Track and report on demand generation performance metrics for Marketing, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance and channel mix
- Collaborate with product, design, and content marketing teams to help optimize the website for demand generation
- Oversee day to day marketing performance to ensure lead routing, lead nurturing, and reporting are operational and effective
- Develop innovative ways to strengthen partner relationships and make recommendations to leadership
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 4+ years of B2B demand gen and digital marketing or affiliate marketing experience, with a passion for lead generation, and a results/data-driven mentality
- Email marketing, content, and event experience with the ability to identify other areas of opportunity and the ideal mix for our needs
- Proven experience building B2B marketing acquisition channels
- Demonstrated success with end-to-end campaign design, rollout, and project management
- Experience in data analysis and overall demand gen performance tracking
- Comfortable with both strategy and program execution
- Strong collaboration and communication skills are required, working closely with cross-functional teams
- CRM and Data Visualization experience
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Ability to travel to events and shows in support of our sales team
- Strong copywriting skills a plus
WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 2014 with no external investment, Launch Potato has grown into a leading connector of advertisers to qualified customers. Most recently, honored as an Inc. Best Place to Work & Inc. Fastest Growing Company for the second time, a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award, and Florida Trend Best Place to Work.
Launch Potato is South Florida's fastest-growing media company solving complex problems using smart marketing, excellent engineering, data science, and fun! Our portfolio of category-leading direct-to-consumer brands attracts millions of users.
While our headquarters is in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida
, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries and are a pioneering advocate of remote work. Check out the perks here!
From Day One, we've been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!