Ready to channel your organization skills into a career where you can help people every day?
As a Program Coordinator with VRI, you will monitor a territory of field installers to ensure parents and grandparents are connected to VRI’s team at the press of a button. We will give you the tools and support to be successful, and your communication and process aptitude will help you to succeed and grow.
Even better – enjoy a core schedule of Monday – Friday 8:30a – 5:00pm from the comfort of your home office, amazing benefits, and cool perks like Amazon Prime Memberships and more!
- Establish and maintain excellent communication with field installers to ensure the on-time completion of installations, disconnects, and all services in the most efficient manner.
- Analyze data to prioritize your follow up tasks.
- Answer daily phone and email communication using the program coordinator telephone queue system.
- Monitor and manage all open jobs to ensure proper documentation and follow-up actions are taking place.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answer and alternative solutions; implementing solution and /or escalating unresolved.
- Maintain timely responses to requests.
- Manage and maintain compliance documentation.
- Verify and processes accuracy of field installer invoicing submissions.
- Provide field installer follow ups.
- Maintain access to and security of highly sensitive materials.
- Refer client complaints to appropriate persons.
- Maintain protocol information supplied from reference materials, memos, and training sessions.
- Identify new field installers for areas in need of support.
- Support field installer inventory management, ordering, and website support.
- May be required to assist with special projects as needed.
- Required High School Diploma (College degree preferred)
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and with teams
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in managing multiple tasks as the same time
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when needed