Help everyone find the right job to live a fulfilling life - Join the Heyvolution!
A perfect match! Not only the dream of all romance hungry people, but also the dream of every employee and employer out there. At HeyJobs, we use rich data sets and machine-learning technology to match talent and companies. With more than 1700 customers and a team of 170+ outstanding individuals, we are striving to become the trusted career platform and advisor for talent in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
🌱 Our offer to you
🎯 How you can contribute
- An impactful role in a high growth company: As part of the Marketing Engineering team, you will get deep insights into marketing automation in a fast growing company. You drive innovation and increase the efficiency of social and display channels in a data and technology-driven manner.
- Follow your own path: We have a 6-level career framework with equal paths for managers and individual contributors, including bi-yearly performance feedback sessions. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior team members & coaches.
- A welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful, inclusive and people-focused culture.
🤝 What you need to bring
- You run, own and become the go-to-person of our social media ad accounts and display campaigns.
- You run tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to fully optimise the the accounts from campaigns set up, to bidding strategy, to budget management.
- You contribute actively to the planning and development of our social media strategy and are responsible for implementation and monitoring.
- You are industry-savvy, always up-to-date and know about all new Marketing trends.
😍 What you will love
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in managing Facebook campaigns.
- You have successfully run campaigns on display channels.
- You know your way around remarketing and audience management.You don’t need to be an expert in web tracking, but you should at least have a basic understanding of cookies, tags and triggers as well as attribution logics.
- You have a passion for analysis and understand what and where you need to dig into to find your answers. You don’t just stay topline, you look for and find the root causes as well as come up with and propose potential solutions, even cross-team when appropriate.
- You are an excellent communicator and can easily simplify complex problems.
- SQL and Google Scripts experience is a plus.
- You are fluent in English. Fluent German is preferred.
- Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech
- Secure Job: Over 1’700 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: 100% home office in current situation; flexible working hours, paid sabbatical
- Perks & Benefits: Mila health, weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, and much more
- ESOP Program: You will participate in our success with your own stocks
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, MacBook/ThinkPad, Headset, Monitor etc.