Are you interested in marketing and do you enjoy working with data? You like to learn new tools and want to get an insight into leading marketing automation software? As a working student in Marketing Automation, you will get to know HubSpot and look behind the scenes of a high-growth start-up.
You will be part of an international Marketing & Sales Team and help us to build an international customer base as well as the biggest hardware development audience in Europe!
- Analyse relevant KPIs and draw valid conclusions in order to improve channel performance
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on projects with the aim of improving the overall user experience
- Implement a new marketing automation solution to optimise our marketing activities
- Own our marketing automation software HubSpot
- Set up marketing campaigns and mailings for different projects with the support of our marketing team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Great analytical skills, strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality
- Enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters degree in the area of economics or similar
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Commit to a long-term collaboration up to 20 hours per week
- First knowledge of HubSpot is not a prerequisite, but a big plus
With us, you will find a dynamically growing working environment in which good performance is rewarded. You will have the opportunity to take on responsibility, contribute your own ideas and implement them quickly thanks to our flat hierarchies. In addition, you will work together with renowned manufacturing companies, which we support in purchasing their components easily and quickly.
If we could catch your interest, we are looking forward to your application!
At KREATIZE, we are establishing a new paradigm in the industry and are in high-growth mode. More and more companies are falling in love with KREATIZE’s solutions and our portfolio of clients is increasing at a fast rate. As a result, we are already backed by some of the best investors in Europe and are in a strong financial position to carry out our expansion plans. Cloud manufacturing is also increasingly in demand and its market is expected to grow by close to 20 percent in the next few years by some estimates. Therefore, anyone joining KREATIZE will have a front seat to the 4th industrial revolution and reap the professional benefits of being someone who helped disrupt a market with the latest of cloud technologies.
And our success story continues! We have ambitious growth plans and are always on the hunt for new high-performance team members for the KREATIZE Innovation Centres in Berlin, Balingen and Wroclaw (Poland).