Bell Ventures is a strategic advisory firm that advises investors, corporations, and startups across the world. Bell Ventures runs a fast-growing e-learning division, centered on its proprietary 100 Tasks System. The 100 Tasks System’s mission is to democratize entrepreneurship to enable people to build massively valuable companies.
- In your first few weeks you will work side-by-side with our in-house Marketing Expert, who has a decade of experience with a vast array of businesses. You will be diligently learning the processes he built, diving into his various areas of expertise, and preparing yourself to assume future responsibility for these processes.
- You will assume full responsibility for our paid acquisition channels (FB/IG mainly, affiliate, Google (esp. YouTube), etc.) - Designing persuasive campaigns and ensuring their execution at a high standard.
- You will rigorously A/B/n test a myriad of strategies - Critically analyzing and adjusting based on your data fueled insights.
- You will take ownership of various KPIs within your domain (e.g. Budget & Revenue Forecasts), monitoring their progress diligently and ensuring performance lives up accordingly.
- You will constantly optimize our operational workflow through standard and creative process automation alongside the upkeep and development of our tool stack (Zapier, Wistia, etc.)
- You will conduct various email marketing campaigns in order to supplement the growth of our B2C market.
- You will take over the upkeep of our website to ensure that it aligns well with our ongoing marketing campaigns.
- You will dive head-first into research initiatives of our industry and target market - Building a solid knowledge base that will supplement your campaigns.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An innate passion for growth marketing and it’s various implications - Self-lead initiatives in building your own skill set, previous experience in the field a plus, and a willingness to learn at a rapid pace.
- Creative in both visual and written discourse; Able to understand our brand voice and carry that voice across all future production.
- A familiarity with various automation processes and native integrations; an analytical mindset to eliminate complexity cross-functionally.
- A strong tendency towards autonomy and initiative. A self-starter with little demand for direction.
- A technical affinity is a big plus.
- Near-Native English proficiency across all written communications, as well as a strong command of spoken English is required.
- General visual and design skills, experience copywriting, or any other creative tendencies are seen as a plus.
- 40 hours per week on a three month internship, with a high probability of leading to a permanent position.
- Able to prospectively commit to one year after the internship.
- Based in Berlin but can work remotely at times.
Sounds interesting? Please include the following in your application:
- Join a young, international, and extremely welcoming team!
- Opportunity to be closely mentored by a highly regarded Marketer in the field and subsequently claim ownership of our entire Marketing function.
- Opportunity to directly impact and shape the direction of a fast-growing company operating in an equally exciting sphere.
- Opportunity to operate under a large amount of autonomy and prerogative. Creative freedom, impactful voice, and a high growth environment.
- Establish yourself and build growth channels in a particularly high level and fruitful network (CEOs, VCs, Investors).
- Great office space and perks in the famous Factory (converted brewery where SoundCloud and many startups are based), which is located in the heart of Berlin
- Your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile
- University transcripts (if applicable, utilize the DIPLOMA section in the job portal).
- Any relevant links showcasing relevant qualifications.
- Statement answering the following questions (100 words max. TOTAL for all questions):
- Why Bell Ventures?
- Why this position?
- Realistic start date/end date?