What we’re up to:
, we are on a mission to ensure everyone has access to impactful resources that help them become more confident, capable, and successful in their careers.
We’re starting by ensuring managers and emerging leaders have access to world-class coaching. This means taking the best parts of executive coaching and redesigning it into a format that is more accessible and affordable to leaders outside of the c-suite.
We designed Marlow with three audiences in mind: (1) our team: the individuals who work tirelessly to deliver a world-class experience to every member and client. (2) our members: the managers and emerging leaders who work with our coaches; and (3) our clients: the leaders who sponsor their organization’s membership with Marlow and align with us to help achieve their goals for coaching within their organization.
We are looking to bring on an experienced marketing professional to join our team as our first marketing team member! This is a great opportunity for someone who has learned the ropes of demand generation, growth marketing, performance marketing, or a similar role at a quickly growing company and is now looking to use those skills to grow our organization.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring we are communicating Marlow effectively to prospective clients and members across the entire sales and marketing funnel.
- Managing tests across our demand generation channels, identifying opportunities for further investment.
- Develop reporting on-demand generation KPIs, track progress and goals, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Track and measure campaign performance
- Establish clear processes for workflows, communication, and optimization
- 5+ years of experience across demand generation, growth marketing, performance marketing (or similar role)
- Proven track record improving campaign performance across multiple channels
- Stellar project management experience and an ability to mind details like it’s your full-time job (Because it will be!).
- Growth mindset: At Marlow, all of our team members have a growth mindset. This means we hire people with a can-do attitude and an ability to understand when it’s necessary to learn a new skill vs. when it is better to partner with an expert. When you do have to learn a new skill, you do so efficiently so you can apply those learnings quickly.
How to Apply: https://marlow.breezy.hr/p/8536b8bbd147
*Please include an informal cover letter telling us why you applied.