We're currently seeking a motivated Operations Coordinator to lend their experience and expertise to the creation of workflows, processes, and systems for internal and external projects. Projects range from workflow optimizations to complete process build-outs, each requiring varying levels of attention.
The Operations Coordinator will:
- Work alongside the Strategic Ops Team, the VP of Client Services, and Client Services Managers to execute the creation of optimized processes, workflows, and systems that are in-line with the project requirements.
- Offer creative solutions to streamline workflows.
- Create proof of concepts for suggested solutions.
- Complete the final build-out of solutions in work management systems or other platforms.
- Assist in documentation of SOPs for completed workflows and processes when necessary.
The Operations Coordinator should:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of recent experience in building workflow/process related solutions in work management systems or other platforms.
- Have proven experience with ClickUp, Asana, Monday.com, and/or Trello.
- Be knowledgeable in formulating and applying potential system automations and integrations.
- Understand how to bring value to a business (internal and external).
- Be solutions-oriented with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
The Operations Coordinator can expect:
- 40 hours per week
- Pay range of $25-$35 per hour depending on experience
- Contract to start (we are working to put a PEO in place for employment in all 50 states)
- 100% Remote
- Weekly Update Meetings w/ Leadership
- Opportunity for career growth with a rapidly growing company
BGBO Co pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our services, and our company, better.