All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
About the role
We are a People team with an exciting mission: to serve the world's very best talent in building Chainlink, a decentralized oracle network. Due to the project's phenomenal success, we are going through a period of rapid growth and are quickly scaling up.
As our first L&D Manager, you will play a key role in the development of our growing global team by building, executing, and facilitating impactful learning experiences. You will partner cross-functionally across the People Team, and ultimately the entire organization to understand learning needs. This includes collaborating with subject matter experts across the company in crafting new content and curriculum.
- Craft a Learning & Development strategy for new hires, managers, and leaders, including a training program for all employees.
- Research, select and implement a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Design tailored technical and soft skills training programs that enable team members to excel in their role and deliver key results for the business.
- Develop content for manager enablement toolkits to support key points in the employee lifecycle.
- Implement creative and customized training content to optimize engagement.
- Construct a metrics system to enable data-driven decision-making and track training program success.
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager, or similar role.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methodologies.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to adapt communication style to a variety of global audiences.
- Proven ability to evaluate and identify high-caliber subject matter experts to deliver learning content.
- Experience vetting and implementing a Learning Management Systems (LMS) that aligns with company-specific needs and objectives.
- Experience creating and conducting individual and organizational needs assessments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude. You’re eager to jump in and get things done, but don’t get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask, prioritize, and follow through on numerous projects simultaneously.
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus.
- Experience working in a high growth tech company.
- Experience building a L&D function from the ground up.
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper
. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.