In a world of beeps and clicks, Smile reminds us there is a human on the other side of every screen. We are a globally distributed 50+ person company with employees in Canada, the USA, South America, EMEA, and APAC. Our team has a strong emphasis on cross-cultural and timezone collaboration. We've been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" in Canada and look forward to expanding this on a global scale.
Our team is building the loyalty layer of the internet and currently already powers over 80,000 rewards programs, reaching more than 500 million shoppers. Above everything else we strive to make people happy —from the merchant to their consumer, to our own team (yes, our name really is fitting).
About the role:
As an Experience Manager, you will be working to support thousands of merchants who have launched loyalty programs with Smile. This role is high-volume, 1:many. Most days will be spent interacting directly with merchants when they ask for help with strategy or program evaluation, but you will also contribute to our strategy to help proactively address issues before a merchant asks for assistance. Alongside the rest of the Merchant Experience Team, you will contribute to self-serve resources that help our merchants guide themselves to success.
If you love a challenging, high-volume environment where you can think on your feet, and delight customers, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Carry out ad hoc requests for performance reviews and strategy conversation
- Contribute to our ever-growing Help Docs to help create repeatable practices that can help Smile scale (program evaluation, advanced use cases, strategy best practices)
- Support and delight our merchants through chat, email, phone, and Zoom video conferencing conversations
- Collect and share churn reasons and product feedback for merchants who have been running Smile for at least 6m through our internal tracking systems
- Proactively reach out to merchants as per playbooks
- Assist with any support or implementation overflow work
- Engage and collaborate with a remote team spread across the world
Who you are:
- You can work GMT +1 (UK timezone) on Tuesday - Saturday
- You have past experience as a Customer Success Manager at a SaaS company
- You have the ability to creatively problem-solve and improvise in ambiguous situations
- You can context switch, delving into varying degrees of complexity in requests over the course of a day
- You are analytical and know your way around Excel and/or BI tools
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have an insatiable curiosity
Bonus if you have:
- Have eCommerce experience either via your own venture or through past roles
- Have experience in 1:many, high-volume digital environments
- Have experience using Intercom