We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 7 million customers worldwide in 15 countries across 4 continents. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart and collaborative individuals, entrepreneurial courage and of course….good taste.
In order to keep the HelloFresh success story cooking, our DACH Finance Team is looking for a talented and hungry analyst. A diverse group of personalities and thinkers, the Finance Team supports the business by putting on their aprons each day, and you guessed it, crunching the numbers. If you love progress, analytics and good food as much as we do, come join a top 10 Glassdoor company and drive the future of food.
As Junior Finance Data Analyst (f/m/d/x)
in the DACH Finance team you will leverage your analytics know-how to create reports, dashboards, data visualizations, and analyses that support decision making and deepen insights into our operational and financial performance. Under the dual mentorship of the DACH Data Chapter and Controlling, you will work to expand the Finance footprint across our business intelligence landscape, ensure the integrity of our source data, and build out pipelines where needed.
Your area of responsibility
- Build: the Tableau and reporting landscape for the DACH Finance Team, tying together operational KPIs and financial outcomes at all levels of the P&L
- Analyze: business problems together with the Controlling team by hypothesizing, querying the data, and finding the answers
- Inform: decision making as we continue to push growth, expand our own last mile logistics capabilities, and push to optimize financial outcomes in new and existing fulfilment centers
- Maintain and ensure: the integrity of the Finance data pipelines and figures
- Establish: data processes and standards for Finance analytics alongside your colleagues in the DACH Data Chapter
What else we offer you
- Degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Business Analytics or a similar field
- You are highly competent with SQL, have basic skills in Python and R. Most importantly, you are keen on building out your analytical toolkit very quickly
- First experience in using data visualization tool is a plus (we use Tableau)
- First experience in managing and creating data pipelines is a plus
- Know a bit about Finance and/or are willing to learn
- You are organized, pragmatic and above all, solution oriented
- You are creative and understand that data visualization and dashboard structure is akin to storytelling...finding the best ways to comport messages motivates you
- You are ready to take responsibility and learn in a very fast paced environment
- Ambitious deadlines and projects motivate you
- You speak English fluently, speaking German is a plus
You're hungry for more?
- The chance to have an impact and learn in one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with Data & Finance experts and therefore in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- A vibrant, international environment and a top notch office
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package with a guaranteed steep learning curve
- An annual budget for individual further training
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!