Help us take our Toggl Track app for Windows to the next level. The salary for this position is €50,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world.
You will be part of a small team dedicated to building the Windows native app. You will be responsible for developing new features in C#, .NET 5, and WPF while also improving our application architecture and developer experience. You will be contributing to the overall product development at Toggl Track with your ideas and solutions.
We use WPF for the user interface and Entity Framework (SQLite) for the local data storage. We're heavily utilizing the power of Rx.NET
You know C# inside out. You write pragmatic and performant code. You know what it takes to build an exceptional user experience. Knowledge of WPF, Reactive Extensions and Entity Framework will help you get going from day one. You're a problem solver, and you're not afraid of technical challenges. You're a great communicator, and you take ownership of your work.
If the above describes you, you might just be the perfect fit for us!
About our team
Toggl is a distributed team of 80+ people working remotely from 30 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented, and friendly working environment that values work-life balance and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work. You can work from anywhere in the world because we know great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. Our business is profitable with a healthy margin and we are built with no outside investments, so you can count on a stable working environment.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 24 business days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- 2 company retreats and 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend training, workshops, or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage, and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses, or tools you need for doing your best work.
All it takes to apply is to answer a short skills test that assesses your expertise. Only candidates who score well on the test will be considered.