We are looking for a (Junior) IT System Administrator / Security Manager (m/f/d) who is taking care of system administration, maintenance, troubleshooting, monitoring, and securing functions of all parts of our system infrastructure in our team.
The role includes HelpDesk Support, DevOps System Administration, and IT Security Management.
As HelpDesk Support, you will support your colleagues with the hard- and software needed to do a great job.
DevOps System Administrator
- Preparing and managing hardware and software for all employees
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Maintaining office hardware & networks
- Accounts administration and permissions
- Managing 3rd party licenses
- Assist with Onboarding
As DevOps System Administrator you provide developers applications/services to make their job easier.
IT Security Manager
- Building, managing, and monitoring infrastructure/services
- Managing and monitoring websites, domains, and certificates
- Administration of credentials and permissions for different services
- Managing cloud environments such as AWS
- Automate code testing
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Close collaboration with the software development teams to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Virtualization and Containerization
As IT Security Manager you are responsible for that castLabs is following best security practices with the aim to pass external security audits and penetration tests and to make our internal IT systems accessible only for authorized personnel.
Some tools and technologies we work with
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Develop, maintain, oversee and publish up-to-date information security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Preparing and maintaining ISO 27001 certification
- Defining and processing penetration tests
- Identify and protect company assets through the development and
implementation of security protocols
- Help that everyone follows security procedures and guidelines through
training programs and assessments
- Develop and manage information security budgets, and monitor them for
- Provide continuous improvement to the Technology Security function
- Configure & Maintain security tools
- Defining and implementing security standards, policies, and procedures
- Vulnerability Management
You might be the right person for this role if
- Debian GNU / Linux system and tools
- Security: SSH, SSL, GnuPG, VPN, Firewalls
- Configuration management tools like Puppet
- Scripting & programming languages like bash, python, perl or java.
- HTTP Headers, Apache, Nginx
- Databases and distributed computing with MySQL, PostgeSQL, Redis, Memcached
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Development with Git, Jenkins
- Monitoring tools such as Nagios, Icinga, Loggly
- Networking technologies like TCP/IP, DNS, Firewalls, OSI network layers, routers, switches
- Virtualization and Containerization with Xen, Virtualbox, and Docker
- You have an irresistible urge to automate all the things
- You love helping people with different perspectives working together
- You are highly motivated and ambitious to work on your own initiative without needing directions
- Good knowledge relating to automation, security, stability, and scalability
How to apply:
- A truly open-minded and supportive work environment with a high level of employee empowerment
- Personal and professional development that enables you to grow and do a great job
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity of remote work aligned with your personal needs
- Get-together and bi-annual company summit in Berlin!
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story!
- Corporate pension contribution
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
We are diverse! Therefore, castLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
We do not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between castLabs and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.