We're looking for a Senior Full-stack Engineer to join our team. You should be someone that likes to ship, comfortable working across the entire stack (React, Typescript, GraphQL, Rails). You should be proud of your code but knowledgable enough to know how to manage implementation tradeoffs. You should have a product mindset — engineers on this team are product people, too.
This position will be a fully remote position. We are currently open to considering remote candidates based in North America, South America, and Europe.
- Own the development of product features end-to-end including scoping, architecting, coding, testing, and rolling out features
- Work closely with PMs, designers, and other engineers to ideate solutions to user problems
- Become an expert in your product area and our tech stack
- Make improvements to developer productivity through process / code improvements and mentorship
- Work on a distributed team
- Experience building complex web products end-to-end in at least one of the languages or frameworks we use: Ruby, Rails, Typescript, React.
- Expertise working on all parts of the stack (frontend, backend, anything in between). But, it’s fine to be stronger in one part.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. We have a document-first culture.
- Desire to work autonomously / work like an owner
- High empathy. You care about your teammates and our users. You can put yourself in their shoes.
If you're interested in joining us, but don't tick every box above, we'd still encourage you to apply. We're building a diverse team whose skills, experiences, and background complement one another. We're happy to consider where you might be able to make the biggest impact.