We are searching for a talented, experienced product executive to lead the overall market success of the Fidelis Halo (CloudPassage) platform. This role is accountable for leading a product management team to successfully execute on the entire life cycle of all Halo platform products and capabilities (CSPM, CWPP, container security). A true executive-level product role, its success is ultimately measured by market share and achievement of revenue and gross profit objectives for the product line.
The responsibilities for this role fall into the four categories below.
- Collaborate with Fidelis leadership to set strategic goals and milestones for the Fidelis Halo platform
- Synthesize plans to achieve and exceed strategic goals and milestones
- Regularly analyze product revenue, gross margin, and market share to identify performance against goals and needed strategic adjustments
- Formulate and manage the hiring plans and budgets required to meet strategic objectives
- Independently and proactively anticipate, identify, and manage challenges to achievement of strategic goals and timelines
- Own and manage the collaborative process of product strategy development and roadmap definition across Fidelis Halo products (CSPM, CWPP, container security categories)
- Analyze and specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and interactions with customers and non-customers
- Oversee collection and analysis of feedback from customers, analysts, and other evaluators of the Halo product set to inform roadmap definitions
- Implement and report on key measures of product success (e.g. customer usage, expansion rates, churn, feature adoption, NPS) to inform product development efforts
- Delegate and oversee detailed feature specification based on new and emerging requirements
- Consolidate roadmap items across the Halo platform to maintain a master Halo platform roadmap
- Maintain master release timelines, including management of delivery timeline expectations to Fidelis and customer stakeholders
- Independently and proactively anticipate, identify, and manage challenges to achievement of product development goals and timelines
- Deliver cloud-related roadmap presentations to customers, analysts, Fidelis executives, and other key stakeholders
- Develop and implement the cloud platform go-to-market plan, including managing multiple teams that support execution (e.g., marketing, sales, customer success)
- Lead Halo cloud security product and solution messaging efforts as input to overall Fidelis marketing and positioning activities
- Collaborate with U.S. commercial, federal, and international sales organizations to achieve and exceed product revenue goals and understand emerging market requirements
- Collaborate with alliance management teams to analyze potential technical & channel partner relationships, plan partnership strategies, and execute on partnership plans in support of strategic goals
- Establish and implement metered, consumption-based SaaS pricing strategies; regularly analyze and adjust Halo platform packaging and pricing to balance financial goals, sales velocity, and evolving market conditions
- Deliver presentations, participate in panel discussions, etc. at industry conferences
- Drive relationships with industry analysts (Gartner, Forrester, etc.) in support of achieving strategic objectives
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Track record of successful development and management of innovative, highly competitive product strategies
- Experienced in multiple functional areas including product management, engineering, sales, product marketing, customer success, finance, and general management.
- Exceptional problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at an executive level.
- Ability to inspire, motivate, mentor, and evolve teams of very technically-focused engineers & product managers.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- US Citizenship is REQUIRED for this position.
- Minimum of 10 years direct experience in cybersecurity product management, including at least 5 years of P&L level product accountability
- Most recent five years’ experience must be in cloud security space (CSPM, CWPP, container security) or infrastructure security space (endpoint, host-based security, application security)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, information security, or a related technical discipline (or equivalent experience) required
- MBA highly preferred
Diversity is important to us:
At the heart of our company is a diverse group of employees who rely on their intimate knowledge of customer requirements and a unique blend of skill and innovation to develop and deliver the best possible products and services. Fidelis encourages the inclusion of all people and a work environment free from discrimination.
We are dedicated to the principles of equal employment and advancement of people based on their individual qualifications, skills and abilities. This commitment is supported by policies and procedures that foster a nondiscriminatory workplace. Guided by a rigorous code of ethics that is applied with integrity, these fundamental characteristics are reflected throughout our organization and are key components of the strength we deliver to our customers.