The One Club for Creativity, producer of the prestigious One Show, ADC Annual Awards, and Creative Week, is the world’s foremost nonprofit organization recognizing creative excellence in Advertising and Design.
We seek a self-motivated, dynamic team player who enjoys problem-solving and seeing projects through to completion to join our Awards Team for a few months. The RESEARCH/OUTREACH ASSISTANT is a 40 hrs per week, temporary position.
You will assist The One Show and ADC Awards teams in researching outstanding projects and people in advertising, marketing, design, new media, gaming, fashion, etc., as well as those with big followings on social media channels.
September through December 2021
• Collaborate with others to identify research needs
• Gather a robust list of potential entrants—companies, people, and organizations—not familiar with TOCC
• Summarize findings into a database
Outreach to brands, agencies, and design firms to promote the awards
January through March 2022
• Process awards entries (training provided)
• Check entries for judging and contact entrants about issues
• Follow up with entrants on missing paperwork, files, and fees
• Support entrants and answer questions via phone and email
• Assist with the judging process
March through May:
• Prepare winning entries for Creative Week (training provided)
• Assist with the production of Creative Week events
• Assist other One Club departments with tasks and events as needed
• Quick learner
• Exceptional at Internet Research
• Previous administrative experience
• Professional manner
• Ability to work well with a team and remain focused under pressure
• Interest in advertising, marketing, design, and new media
• Computer skills, including Mac proficiency and familiarity with Office programs, Excel in particular
• Excellent Time Management
• Acute Attention to Detail
• Deadline oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.