WHO WE ARE
We are a German tech company that develops and offers unique gaming experiences in a live, in-person setting. In our two physical locations in Germany, we welcome a client base primarily consisting of groups of friends, family and co-workers, who want to experience exciting activities that allow them to unwind and bond in a fun and carefree way. Each visitor experience is further accompanied by a story that takes place in a world that we have specifically created around our product offers. Check out our launch trailer to get a first impression on our product.
So far, most of our product development has been done by our founders and a team of developers. We have now reached a point where we need to expand beyond the limits of the founder setup, and are, therefore, looking for an experienced Product Manager, who can accelerate us further and help us drive our customer experience forward.
YOUR ROLE AND PURPOSE
The Product Manager’s main strategic and operative responsibility is to consistently identify the strengths, weaknesses and potentials in our current visitor experience and to find creative solutions to further enhance what we do great and eliminate any potential pain points.
In particular, the focus of your role lies in the following:
· Consistent optimization of the visitor experience by helping us further develop our games from a conceptual point of view
· Finding innovative ways to further enhance our strengths by fully understanding how our clients play our games and what they enjoy the most
· Developing solutions to address any identified weaknesses to continuously improve the visitor experience
· Immersing in our visitor experience by watching videos of our visitors playing our games, as well as playing them on your own
· Working directly with UX and UI designers to shape new versions of our offered experiences and managing them from development to execution
· Managing feedback from visitors and ensuring that they are handled in a strategic and solutions-oriented way
First and foremost, we are searching for a person that is passionate about the type of product that we offer and share our vision in bringing joy to other people. We are looking for a doer and not a theorist, who has a pragmatic and creative approach in finding and implementing solutions.
The profile of our ideal candidate is rounded up with the following:
· Multiple years of experience as Product Manager for a digital product, ideally in the gaming or gamified product space
· The ability to communicate in a clear and precise manner in the English language, both in oral and written form
· Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel in a pragmatic and results-driven manner
· Ability to see both the bigger picture but also give great attention to detail
· Ability to gauge the relevance and importance of various types of feedback and information and know what to do with them
· Comfortable in working with complexity, being able to successfully judge projects on scope, cost, value and potential challenges
· A creative and out-of-the-box approach in identifying new solutions, along with a clear view on problems at hand
· Innate ability to make decisions in a timely and practical manner, as you can cut out everything that is not necessary and are able to discern what will and will not be a real upgrade to our user experience
WHAT WE OFFER
· A 100% remote working environment with freedom to co-shape your working schedule that promotes a healthy work-life balance
· An interesting challenge with a lot of creative freedom and autonomy
· Flat hierarchies, fast and pragmatic decision-making routes that are in direct collaboration with the founders
· Regular visits to our physical locations in Germany at our cost for you to experience our product offers in person
HOW TO APPLY
If this job post has sparked your interest, then we are looking forward to your application. We are fully aware that there is no such thing as the perfect candidate; hence, we encourage you to apply, even if you think that you don’t completely fulfil our ideal profile.
In your application, we kindly request you to also include a short cover letter along with your resume – we would also like to know more about you as a person and why you think you would be a great fit for this position.