We ask that candidates can overlap by 4 hours or more with our core hours (0900-1730 BST). The ideal candidate will be career-oriented (no agencies/freelancers/recruiters), enthusiastic, and have an open mindset.
As as Drupal developer with mtc, you are responsible for developing world-class web applications for our clients. You will work side-by-side with designers, project managers, frontend developers, marketing, and other backend developers to create new features/websites and continue to innovate existing websites for our clients.
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- At least 3 years experience working in PHP and Drupal 7/8. Experience with Drupal 9 isn't essential, but beneficial.
- Experience with modern and legacy code, SQL databases, and Linux CLI.
- You would be responsible for implementing new features, fixing bugs, working on new projects, and implementing changes for existing customers.
- Working directly with clients to discover and define requirements, and reporting progress.
- Following best practices to deliver quality, maintainable, and testable code.
- Looking to innovate and learn new strategies.
- Working independently while also collaborating with other team members.
How to Apply
Email [email protected]
(Subject: WWR Backend Drupal Developer). Please attach a copy of your CV.