eScale builds custom eCommerce experiences and performs ongoing Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) to help make them more successful. We work with clients in a variety of industries, with a special focus on health & wellness.
We’re looking for a Project Manager to work with our e-commerce clients and internal team members to manage the creation of new websites and the ongoing optimization of their performance.
Lead in helping the right people work on the right things at the right time to efficiently and effectively deliver a remarkable experience and ROI to our clients.
- Manage e-commerce website build projects, working with eScale team members including designers, developers, copywriters, and marketing specialists.
- Manage ongoing e-commerce performance optimization programs, working with team members including the Growth Strategist and marketing specialist.
- Be the primary point of contact for the client, leading regular client calls and communicating via Email and Phone.
- Process tasks to individual contributors, remove blocks, clarify requirements, and support the team members in completing tasks.
- Create detailed project plans.
- Create and provide reporting for client and internal use.
Strengths, Skills, and Experience
The ideal candidate will possess these strengths and skills:
- The ability to manage a constant flow of tasks and prioritize what needs to happen when.
- High attention to detail.
- The people skills necessary to be both firm yet likable with clients and internal team members.
- Ability to create detailed documentation that outlives a verbal meeting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of e-commerce platforms and process.
- 3+ years in Project Management related to web and e-commerce.
- The flexibility to adapt to the eScale Project Management workflow… then help us make it better.
Key Performance Indicators
Like to have a clear picture of how you’re performing? The Project Manager’s performance is primarily determined based on:
- Projects on Time and On Budget
- Client Satisfaction
- Project Profitability
Types of Projects
Here’s a brief overview of the types of projects you’ll manage.
- Website Builds: custom-designed e-commerce stores built on Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Performance Optimization: ongoing programs that include projects such as Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Email Marketing, and Speed Optimization.
Our Current PM Stack
Our current Project Management stack includes:
- Asana (Project Management)
- Notion (Documentation)
- Google Drive
Why work with eScale?
- We're remote-first. No risk of being called back in the office next month or next year. And no risk of a "hybrid" situation where you don't have to come into the office, but you're always out of the loop because others are in the office.
- Small but high performing. We're a small but high performing team focused on helping positive eCommerce brands to reach their growth goals. If you value growth and getting things done, you'll be in good company.
- We only hire nice people.. which means you'll only work with nice people :).
- Benefits such as PTO, insurance reimbursement, 10 paid holidays, company computer (or reimbursement).