We're currently seeking a motivated Technical Project Manager to lend their experience and expertise to the management of our internal and external project portfolios. Projects range from workflow optimizations to SaaS projects, each requiring varying levels of attention.
The Technical Project Manager will:
- Work alongside the Founders, the VP of Client Services, and Client Services Managers to assess project requirements/information to create executable, organized project plans.
- Effectively steer and manage resources for SaaS Projects (2 Developers)
- Lead sprints and/or daily stand-ups to ensure maximum efficiency
- Monitor internal and external projects to ensure adherence to project scope and timeline
- Provide resource planning recommendations
- Create and assign Project Plan action items in WMS (ClickUp)
The Technical Project Manager should:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience.
- Have experience in managing SaaS Projects from inception to successful completion.
- Have proven experience with Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall methodologies.
- Have experience utilizing ClickUp, Asana, and/or Jira.
- Be experienced in project planning, sprint planning, retrospectives, and working with Project Owners.
- Understand how to bring value to a business (internal and external).
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
The Technical Project Manager can expect:
- 20+ hour per week.
- Weekly Update Meetings w/ Leadership.
- Possible direct-hire opportunities.
- Possibility of full-time quickly
Please answer these questions in the additional notes section of your application:
- What is your experience managing sprints and working with scrum and agile methodologies?
- What is your experience using tools such as Asana and Clickup?