My name’s Hannah and I’m the Customer Experience Manager at Praxis. We work with top-class, peer-reviewed trainers to design, produce, and market online and in-person workshops about behavioral therapies.
We’re looking for someone who loves helping people to become our Customer Experience Captain.
Do you thrive when helping and interacting with people?
Do you have a fine eye for detail?
Do you enjoy organizing and leading small teams?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We’re seeking someone who:
- Enjoys writing (with great attention to detail – all our communication with customers, and most internally, is written)
- Is empathetic and enjoys helping people
- Is passionate about giving the best possible support to customers
- Can be depended upon to manage support inboxes on weekdays and some weekends throughout the year
You will become an integral member of our team and work in a role that blends customer care, and problem-solving to support a variety of online courses.
The quality of our support to date has been instrumental in our company’s client acquisition and customer growth, so it’s of utmost importance to us to continue to uphold our high standards.
In most companies, we have observed (sadly), support becomes an island off the coast of the rest of the company. The rest of the team doesn't interact much with support, and there’s a breakdown of communication and quality. This is deeply discouraging when it happens, and we’ve strived to do things differently.
We’re looking for someone who can enthusiastically keep “customer experience” (our branding of customer support) at the heart of what we do.
You will be encouraged to collaborate with other members of the team, and to bring your ideas and learnings from customer interactions to the table.
We’ll be counting on you both to serve our customers, and keep customers at the forefront of all other team members’ minds.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Managing our support inboxes (for which we use HelpScout) and replying to customer emails
- Leading a small team of Customer Experience helpers through course launches
- Working with our designers, developers, copywriters, and producers to find solutions, fix bugs, and ever-improve our courses
- Managing and moderating course Facebook groups (and suggesting means by which we can improve them)
- Sharing great testimonials and feedback with the team
- Drafting updates to trainers about course members’ progress
- Writing template responses for course launches (so we’re ready to respond to customers quickly)
- Keeping the team in the loop during launches with daily message board updates
- Quality Assurance checks on signup flows and members’ areas
- Pitching in where needed with other activities that keep our systems running (for which we’ll provide suitable training)
The position will start at about 20 hours per week and have the opportunity to grow to be a full-time role.
We will need you to have availability between 9am-5pm Monday–Friday, and you will be required to work one weekend a month (on average), potentially until 12 AM ET (with days off during the following week to make up for it).
We are a remote company, and so you can be based anywhere that will sustainably allow you to work these hours – with timezones, North America, specifically Pacific Time is preferable.
To apply, simply write to [email protected]
with a short note on why you think you would be a fit for the role.
Applicants from all backgrounds are welcome to apply. Please do not include a CV of any kind – we don’t mind where you went to school (or even that you went), just that you love helping people.
Our deadline for responses is September 10th. We’re a small team so we won’t be able to get back to everyone. We’ll aim to get back to all candidates we’d like to explore the possibility of working with no later than September 17th.
Thanks for reading, best of luck, and we look forward to hearing from you.