Tenera's Connected Construction Platform (CCP) is the first model-based construction cloud with focus on project success.
Tenera is revolutionizing the construction industry by offering intelligent digital solutions to ensure the consistent success of construction projects. Our goal is to offer a user-friendly and efficient tool that supports our customers in unlocking the potential of data, automating workflows, minimizing risk and increasing revenue.
Built with and based on the guidance of our partner network of construction professionals, Tenera is bringing technology to where it makes sense. Our data-driven approach, as well as our cutting-edge user interface, distinguish us in the market. Our CCP acts on top of the existing infrastructure and therefore ensures maximum flexibility.
Tenera’s team in Berlin comes from all over the world and consists of 30 people with various backgrounds including construction industry veterans, successful entrepreneurs, engineers, product developers, designers and marketers.
Join this incredible journey in our growing early-stage startup and directly shape the future of an entire industry with us!
- Be part of the Marketing team and take ownership over content creation, planning and developing branding campaigns, improving our online presence, planning events and supporting with PR initiatives
- Create inspirational visual and written content that reflects Tenera’s brand: find new ways of engaging relevant audiences on social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Xing) and our Tenera blog and support talent attraction in developing our employer brand vision and strategy
- Get in touch with industry experts, conduct interviews and gain insight from the construction industry
- Report directly to our Senior Brand Manager and coordinate with the Marketing, Product, and Business Development Teams to deliver cross-functional projects
- Last but not least, get ready to join our amazing intern & working student community and have a lot of fun at Tenera!
- You have a degree with a focus on Media & Marketing, Communication, Social Sciences, Business Administration or similar
- Strong interest in a Marketing career and already gathered some experience in content marketing, PR, event planning and/or business development
- Excellent German and English verbal and written communication skills
- A great team player with a creative mindset and strong organizational skills
- You enjoy working independently and take ownership of your own projects to support the success of the company
- Nice to have: experience in the use of MS Office, Marketing tools and/or design programs
- You can’t wait to join the Marketing team, bring in new ideas and support us on a full-time basis for at least 5-6 months (remote work possible)
- Be part of the mission to help reboot the entire construction industry
- Work alongside a team of amazing and experienced interdisciplinary colleagues
- Shape and influence a fast growing, well-funded company that values ownership and personal growth at any level
- 2.5 vacation days per month & flexible remote/home-office policy
- A wonderful location in the heart of Berlin with our own coffee place
- Hardware of your choice and an open seating plan
Does this match your profile?
Then we like to get to know you and we look forward to receiving your application!
Tenera is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, regional or local law.