Flight builds remote-first customer experience teams for growing startups who put people first. We partner with everyone from early-stage founders making their first support hire to established leaders scaling their teams to help them run industry-leading customer experience programs.
Our mission is to expand access to careers in customer experience and advance a human-centered outsourcing model.
As our team expands, our CEO is seeking an Executive Assistant to expand their capacity and help keep our organization growing and running smoothly. You'll be a trusted partner helping our CEO manage their day-to-day work and a go-to advisor for decision-making and strategic planning.
What you'll do
- Manage the CEO's inbox, triage messages, and draft responses for review or sending as appropriate
- Lead meetings by creating agendas, taking notes, and following up on action items to ensure completion
- Reply to scheduling requests and send invites to meetings, ensuring that the relevant information for the meeting is present on the invite
- Review the CEO's calendar to identify and resolve double-bookings
- Triage requests from various sources and either execute directly, escalate to the appropriate resource, or prioritize for the CEO's task list
- Review CEO's task list and proactively take work from their plate
- Assist the CEO in balancing between urgent tactical matters and strategic planning through frequent review of daily activities and organizational systems, always looking for new ways to maximize the CEO's time and impact
- Help define and implement processes to improve repeatability and effectiveness across team operations
- Manage projects by coordinating with stakeholders to keep project trackers up-to-date and provide support where needed to facilitate on-time delivery
Who we're looking for
- 3-5+ years of experience in executive assistance or a similar role
- You're extremely proactive and take ownership over your work and impact. You can act without explicit instructions and have a knack for spotting opportunities to contribute and support others.
- You’re hyper-organized. You create a digital place for everything and keep everything in place, and keep track of all the details. As such, you can be counted on to be a reliable source of information, to hold steady amidst competing priorities, and to separate signal from noise in the face of a high volume of information.
- You have remote work experience and are a proven master of concise and asynchronous communication, for example documenting all decisions in a central, archivable, and searchable place.
- You have a friendly demeanor, while also maintaining polish and professionalism. This reflects the demeanor of our CEO who will rely on you to represent them in meetings and communications.
- You have impeccable verbal and written communication skills in English. We have a multi-cultural team whose common language is English. As liaison to our CEO and representative of their and Flight's voice, your communication skills in the language need to be excellent.
- You have solid judgement and are simultaneously consistent and reliable, yet highly adaptable. You can keep sensitive information confidential as well as act independently in a wide variety of scenarios. You are comfortable performing routine tasks, while also being adept at responding effectively to unexpected requests.
What we offer
- Flexible, remote-first work environment
- Competitive compensation based on experience and location
- Global community of talented teammates joined by a passion for helping others and commitment to supporting one another’s success
- Learning and development programs so you can keep growing your perspective, skills, and career
- Early stage startup with lots of opportunity for ownership and impact
- Paid time off
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.