As our third Customer Success Manager, you'll be working directly with our CEO to ensure the growth and success of our customers worldwide.
Our Customer Success department is split up into 3 teams: Onboarding, Support, and Adoption & Retention. Our current team has built up industry-leading Onboarding services and Support. We’re now looking for someone to build up and scale Adoption & Retention.
Your goal is to make sure our customers realize the full value of the Perdoo platform, roll it out to their teams, and turn annual commitments into long-term partnerships.
We're an ambitious, diverse, and fun team excited about building a platform to help companies and their people achieve awesome results.
Perdoo is the OKR platform used by tomorrow’s market leaders to turn strategy into results. We give organizations all the tools and expert coaching they need to focus everyone on their strategy and the goals that’ll deliver it.
Organizations like Tesco, Doctors Without Borders, Fjällräven, and Virgin Media already use Perdoo to achieve amazing things and accelerate their growth.
As our Customer Success Manager you’ll:
Required Skills / Experience:
- Strengthen relationships with our customers, understand their needs and invest in their long-term success
- Engage executives and mid-level management post-onboarding to ensure a healthy OKR program and consistent platform use
- Identify growth opportunities in our customer base
- Use analytics to reduce churn and increase expansion
- Build, execute, analyze, and make scalable post-onboarding user education, customer success plans and account management processes
- Use expert Perdoo product knowledge to ensure our customers realize the full value of the platform
- Act as the voice of your customer to ensure client needs are being communicated to the Product team and incorporated into our product
- Engage in discussions with clients on OKR best practices and how to’s
- Run strategy and goal reviews to help our users set better goals
What we offer
- You love what you do and believe in what we’re building here at Perdoo
- 2+ years of experience as a Customer Success or Account Manager or similar (experience in B2B SaaS is a plus)
- Proven track record mitigating churn
- Confident hosting meetings with executives and mid-level management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Native or fluent English language skills
- You’re a fast learner, self-driven and know what it means to work at an early stage startup
- Contribute to a real-life product used by thousands of users every day.
- Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success.
- Flexible working hours, frequent team events and exceptional co-workers.
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning.
- A beautiful office in Berlin with a huge roof terrace overlooking the city.
- Ability to work remotely for several weeks per month.
- Team retreats twice a year to a remote location. Last time we took the team to a villa in Athens!