We're an ambitious, diverse, and fun team excited about building a platform to help companies and their people achieve awesome results.
Perdoo is the OKR platform used by tomorrow’s market leaders to turn strategy into results. We give organizations all the tools and expert coaching they need to focus everyone on their strategy and the goals that’ll deliver it.
Organizations like Tesco, Doctors Without Borders, Fjällräven, and Virgin Media already use Perdoo to achieve amazing things and accelerate their growth.
We’re ramping up growth at Perdoo and need an extra Account Executive to join our team. Sales at Perdoo is highly consultative, so you either are — or will quickly become — an expert in the field of strategy execution and goal management (OKR, KPI, etc.). Your expertise and ability to explain complex topics in a simple manner convinces prospects that Perdoo is the right fit for them. You’ll be reporting directly to the CEO and will be working alongside a highly talented team that is eager to push Perdoo to the next level.
- Be the first point of contact for future customers in the EMEA region.
- Take ownership of prospects and convert them to customers.
- Provide online demos and product walkthroughs and make sure prospects have a good understanding of both our software and our services.
- Get prospects set up on Perdoo as quickly as possible, and help them experience the full value of our product.
- Educate prospects on strategy, OKRs, and KPIs.
- Ensure close communication with (high) potential customers and develop good relationships with them.
- Handle procurement processes.
- Tweak operational processes and provide weekly reports to the CEO.
- You love what you do and believe in what we’re building here at Perdoo.
- 2+ years of experience with inbound sales, preferably at a SaaS company.
- Passionate about sales and tech companies.
- Consultative approach towards sales.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and well-structured working style.
- Contribute to a real-life product used by thousands of users every day.
- Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success.
- Flexible working hours, frequent team events and exceptional co-workers.
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning.
- A beautiful office in Berlin with a huge roof terrace overlooking the city.
- Ability to work remotely for several weeks per month.
- Team retreats twice a year to a remote location. Last time we took the team to a villa in Athens!