Locations: TX - Plano, United States of America, Plano, Texas
Master Software Engineer - Front End
Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment? At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs.
We are seeking Software Engineers who are passionate about marrying data with emerging technologies to join our team. As a Capital One Software Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to be on the forefront of driving a major transformation within Capital One. Learn more about #lifeatcapitalone and our commitment to diversity & inclusion by jumping to slides 76-91 on our Corporate Social Responsibility Report. This requisition is an advertisement for multiple opportunities within our Tech organization. By applying to this particular role, you'll also be considered for other roles within Capital One's Engineering Organization.
As a Capital One Software Engineer, you'll work on everything from customer-facing web and mobile applications using cutting-edge open source frameworks, to highly-available RESTful services, to back-end Java based systems using the hottest techniques in Big Data. You'll bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: LitElement, node.js, Java, AngularJS, React, REST, JSON, XML, HTML / HTML5, CSS, Maven, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Continuously improve software engineering practices
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 4 years of experience in at least one of the following: React, Preact, Svelte, Vue or LitElement
- Masters Degree
- 6+ years of software engineering experience in at least one of the following: React, Preact, Svelte, Vue or LitElement
- 1+ years of experience with AWS
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Senior Software Engineer - Front End, Capital One Financial CorporationPlano Full Time Employment
Manager, Software Engineering - Front End, Capital One Financial CorporationPlano Full Time Employment
Software Engineer, Front End, Capital One Financial CorporationPlano Full Time Employment
Senior Manager, Software Engineering - Front End, Capital One Financial CorporationPlano Full Time Employment
Master Software Engineer, Capital One Financial CorporationPlano Full Time Employment