As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Assess and drive Digital migration technical critical path
* Provide technical support for Product Engineers (partner with IPM, Architects, Accelerators and SMEs)
* Drive standardization in migration approaches and solutions across Digital products
* Partner with IPM, Architects, Accelerators and SMEs to fill technical support gaps for Product Engineers
* Participate in technical community of practice (leveraging SMEs as appropriate)
* Prioritize and coordinate backlogs with partners. Contribute to identification of needs for, development of, and support for migration patterns
* Drive resolution of escalated engineering decisions, issues and blockers. Defining metrics and processes to report on modernization status
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Full Stack Software Engineering Lead, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Columbus Full Time Employment
Senior Software Engineer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Columbus Full Time Employment
Java Middleware Engineer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Columbus Full Time Employment