🏝️ 100% remote work, 100% of the time
💪 Work directly with our Founder (Sam) & have your say in the company direction
⚡ Supercharge your learning by being exposed to highly challenging projects
🔮 Serverless is the future. Develop your skills now and reap the rewards later
🎥 Help plan & produce content for our YouTube channel - t.ly/8EGf
As a Serverless Software Engineer, you’ll work closely with our Founder (Sam) to architect & design world-class AWS serverless solutions that liberate consumers from the pain and costs of on-prem servers. The role will be super diverse and you’ll get to work full-stack; from building lightning fast API’s that power React applications, to designing data platforms that continuously deploy huge chunks of cloud infrastructure in seconds via Lambda and the Serverless Framework.
You should join us if you want to:
- Work on large-scale projects that handle high volumes of data.
- Work with modern AWS technologies including Lambda, API Gateway & Athena
- Build world-class solutions with the Serverless Framework
- Guide customers toward modern, scalable AWS cloud solutions
- Have your say in the direction and growth of the business
- Help plan & produce content (videos & articles) on our channel
Skills you’ll need to be successful & enjoy work here:
- Strong communication: You get that working remotely and helping clients all over the world requires great communication skills & software engineering skills.
- Client focus: As a consultancy, you’ll spend time on client calls, working through requirements & guiding them toward solutions.
- Demonstrable commercial experience delivering AWS Cloud based solutions
- Some experience working with front end technologies (React.js)
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- You are located in Europe
- Cloud consultancy focussed on bringing AWS & Serverless to more companies
- Less than 12 months old, but growing fast
- Germany based
- The Goal: to enable clients to embrace the power of serverless with confidence, transparency and trust
If you’re interested in becoming a Software Engineer in our team, hit the “APPLY NOW” button and our Founder (Sam) will be in touch to schedule a call. Also, even if you don’t meet all the requirements, but feel you’d be a great fit - get in touch & tell us why!