- Develop new awesome features for our product
- Maintain and improve the codebase
- You deconstruct recurring problems into their single pieces to produce highly modular and reusable code
- Profound knowledge in React and TypeScript (+5 years experience)
- Profound knowledge in modern CSS
- Experience in modern HTTP Rest APIs
- Knowledge in writing tests
- Agile mindset
- Working autonomously as well as being a team player
- You could win a debate on tabs vs. spaces conducted entirely in English ;)
- Nice to have: Experience with Docker
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- Truly awesome team and outstanding tech.
- Boost your personal development and gain new skills in an exhilarating space.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- Permanent contract and flexible working hours.
- MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice.
OUR TECH STACK
- Language: latest TypeScript
- Foundation: React, react-router
- State management: Strongly typed custom react hooks
- Styling: css-in-js (Emotion)
- Bundling: Webpack
- Packaging: Docker
- Testing: Jest
- Quality: tslint, Prettier
- Source code management: GitHub
- Continuous integration: Drone CI
- Provider: Digital Ocean
- Orchestration: Kubernetes
- Workflow: Continous deployment
We work in small cross-functional teams that usually consist of 3 developers, a designer, and a product manager. You’ll be part of the whole feature development lifecycle. You’ll see all the customer feedback and will be encouraged to come up with your ideas or objections.