Demand Generation Manager | Content Marketing Manager
We are seeking a talented, ambitious Demand Generation Manager to join the team. You’re a great fit for the role if you’re entrepreneurial and have marketing experience in fast-paced, high-growth environments selling high ticket products or services within b2c financial services or b2b SaaS.
This role would suit someone already working in demand generation or a content marketer desiring a more strategic understanding of their content and its impact on revenue and full funnel marketing.
You are a technical full-stack marketer or on your way to becoming one, someone who is focused on programmatic demand generation through performance marketing, CRO, CRM, and automation.
This is a doer role that requires a combination of you rolling your sleeves up and doing the content creation and also management of content writers, copywriters, designers and video editors.
This role comes with huge potential for learning. You will get to work directly with the team that coined the term Conversion Rate Optimisation as we have conversion-rate-experts.com on retainer. We already have numerous online learning materials and we will purchase more.
You will be a part of a small team with a bias for action, imperfect action over no action and a test-and-learn growth mindset . Enjoy a flexible 100% remote work schedule. If you are based in the UK we would meet once a month for catch-up’s and personal development.
This role would be well suited to someone experienced within the financial services industry communicating on a b2c level. b2b marketers are encouraged to apply also as we're aware your industry has more experience in demand generation.
- Demand Generation: Plan, implement, and measure multi-channel demand generation programmes to drive brand awareness, inbound pipeline generation, and accelerated inbound revenue.
- Content Creation: Own and lead the development and tactical execution of the content for our demand generation programme. We already have the beginning of our content plan with the content ideas we have for the different stages of the funnel. We need you to bring this to life through a combination of your own copywriting/content writing and management of content writers and video editors to get video/image ads, blog articles, landing pages, e-books and more created.
- Research: Develop a deep understanding of our customer types/personas, what their pain points are, what content they like and where they look for it. You will have the help of a top CRO agency for insights and access to internal subject matter experts but you will also be required to self-learn content topics and be able to write about them. Put your research to use by creating impactful content that targets specific points within our funnel to help educate prospects and move them along in their buyer journey.
Extra Credit if you have have experience in any of the following:
- Creating email marketing sequences in Customer.io
- Editing landing pages in Unbounce
- Uploading blog content into Wordpress
- SEO keyword research and on-page seo experience
- Performance marketing experience in Facebook, Linkedin or Google Ads
- Native Advertising on Taboola
You're a fit for this role if:
- You're interested in demand generation and content marketing as a career
- You’re a self-starter, with a natural curiosity for finding clever ways to engage potential clients, break down their objections and move them down the funnel
- You're coachable. You're smart (we like that), but there is always room for improvement. Can you take feedback and put it to use.
- You have a passion for continuous self-learning. We’ll provide you with learning resources and can purchase further courses
- You have experience writing long-form content (1,500 words or more) like blog posts, guides, and ebooks
- You're well-organized and independently motivated
- You're able to describe or create a content strategy for a given audience
- You want to improve your writing by working closely with an editor
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
- You have an extreme attention to detail
- Build a demand generation and content marketing engine from the ground up in an innovative and rapidly growing niche
- Work alongside smart, talented people who will push you and help you grow
- Enjoy a flexible schedule with 100% remote working
- Top tier learning experiences like working with the no.1 CRO agency, conversion-rate-experts.com, and multiple paid online courses
- Software & hardware will be provided
Salary Range: £35,000 - £45,000
We are looking for a full-time employee but are open to contract or part-time candidates also.