is on a mission to empower brands to create exceptional ecommerce experiences, and in the process, build the world's best remote company
Since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we've seen tremendous growth while intentionally creating a culture where people from all backgrounds belong. Our company and products are informed by diverse perspectives from the best talent around the world. We are fully remote, have no offices, and are looking for team members who are excited to work remotely.
We closed our Series A and B in 2020, and after raising a $67.5M Series C
in 2021, we are scaling faster than ever. Join us to grow your career with our rapidly growing company!
A resourceful, flexible, creative and efficient EA who will serve as a strategic partner to our Sales, Marketing and Product Executives, while maintaining a high level of discretion and integrity. This person will be a trusted colleague and will work closely with leadership on key initiatives, business operations, and time management.
In This Role You Will...
- Provide administrative support to our Sales, Marketing and Product Executives
- Help them manage their time and focus through inbox and calendar management, diligent note-taking, and personal project/initiative management (in Asana)
- Serve as a "force multiplier", gaining such significant context on the executive team and company that you can be predictive and proactive in optimizing output
- Strong attention to detail and natural desire to make things organized
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative support to executives, including calendar and expense report management
- 4+ years working in a business environment
- Proven experience prioritizing multiple projects, assignments and maintain deadlines.
- Demonstrably high levels of integrity and discretion
- Proficiency with GSuite
- Self-starter attitude – ability to work in ambiguous environment with minimal direction
- Administrative or Executive Assistance background within remote environments or fast-paced, start-up atmospheres
- Proficiency with Asana, Trello, and/or other project management software
- Experience working at a startup
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please refer to the position specific location requirements listed under the location section of the job description as we are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the mentioned location(s) without requiring employment visa sponsorship.