Do you have a passion for building beautiful and functional UIs? reacHIRE's Aurora platform team is currently seeking a React Developer to join our team. In this role, you will have an excellent opportunity to join an early stage software company that has produced a product that will have a significant impact on women in the workplace!
Aurora is a cloud-based platform designed specifically to help women thrive and rise in professional corporations world-wide.
The Aurora back-end is built with Ruby on Rails. The front end is, at this time, largely Rails as well, but all new web UI will be built by you in ReactJS, and existing Rails based views will be rewritten in ReactJS over time. There is also an Aurora Mobile app built with React Native. As the Web Front End developer, you will collaborate with the Mobile Front End developer so that most new UI code will be cross-platform.
- Interpret requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an Agile development process for a responsive web application
- Contribute to the design and implementation of an amazing end-user experience
- Develop and expand unit and integration tests
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or similar area of focus required
- 5+ years of web application development experience
- 2+ years of client side development experience
- 2+ years of ReactJS experience
- Experience with front end tools, including but not limited to: Babel, Webpack, Git, Node/NPM, Jest, Testcafe
- Experience with automated testing, tools and techniques
- Experience with functional, integration, system and user acceptance testing phases
- Has a "can do" attitude, moves quickly, and has ability to push changes to production as often as daily
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
Our employees come from all walks of life here at reacHIRE. The sum of our individual differences, life experiences, innovative thinking and self-expression is what makes us great. We hire exceptional talent from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it is the right thing to do, but because it makes us, our programs, and the forward-thinking companies we partner with stronger, better and more innovative. Be you and reach higher.