Are you excellent at gathering python based software development, understanding software architecture, implementing data driven software components and having a passion for django applications?
Are you creative, self-ambitioned? Able to take ownership and drive software applications to success?
Is your personality agile and self organized. Do you enjoy teamwork and have an impressive get it done attitude?
We’re ready to talk to you!
- You will develop You will apply different data driven technologies to remove manual processes by applying statistical models.
- You will have end-to-end responsibility to build production ready applications.
- You will analyze, visualize and optimize the performance of our data pipeline.
- You will analyze data based trends and anomalies to solve edge case problems.
- You will work in a cross-functional agile team with other Data Engineers, Scientists and Software Developers.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience in Software Development
- Knowledge of python software development and experience with django, object oriented programming and object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Experience in designing and implementing REST APIs
- Experience in building performant SQL queries
- Experience in software development and data engineering, as well as a solid understanding of software design
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy.
- Team of experienced data scientists and full-stack software developers who are more than happy to share their knowledge with you.
- Wide range of tasks and projects, which will give you a steep learning curve.
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- Company benefits such as an UrbanSportsClub membership.
- Work together with renowned manufacturing companies, which we support with the simple and fast purchase of manufacturing parts.
- Gain deep insights into the manufacturing industry - one of the largest markets in Europe.
At KREATIZE, we are establishing a new paradigm in the industry and are in high-growth mode. More and more companies are falling in love with KREATIZE’s solutions and our portfolio of clients is increasing at a fast rate. As a result, we are already backed by some of the best investors in Europe and are in a strong financial position to carry out our expansion plans. Cloud manufacturing is also increasingly in demand and its market is expected to grow by close to 20 percent in the next few years by some estimates. Therefore, anyone joining KREATIZE will have a front seat to the 4th industrial revolution and reap the professional benefits of being someone who helped disrupt a market with the latest of cloud technologies.
And our success story continues! We have ambitious growth plans and are always on the hunt for new high-performance team members for the KREATIZE Innovation Centres in Berlin, Balingen and Wroclaw (Poland).