Are you excellent at gathering data insights, making use of structures and implementing data based solutions that bring software to the next level? Are you ready to boost a team with out of the box thinking and bring theoretical knowledge into market relevant products?
Are you creative, self-ambitioned? Able to take ownership and drive data science projects to success?
Is your personality agile and self organized. Do you enjoy teamwork and have an impressive get it done attitude?
We’re ready to talk to you!
- You will work on different projects related to data extraction, OCR, object recognition and NLP.
- You will work on identifying similarities between parts in order to gain insights based on clustering and classification.
- You will work on implementing your solutions into production in python environment.
- You will be owning different projects and have the ability to develop and define the details of the product and the implementation details yourself.
- You will have end-to-end responsibility to build production ready applications.
- You will analyze, visualize and optimize the performance of your own KPIs.
- You will work in a cross-functional agile team with other Data Engineers, Scientists and Software Developers.
- Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or any other similar quantitative field.
- 1-2 years of work experience in machine learning environment.
- Proven track to build production ready software applications.
- Experience with building reliable products, integrating into software development processes and agile software development methodologies.
- Solid understanding and experience with microservices architecture and RESTful APIs.
- Strong business understanding and of how to drive value using data across the organization.
- Proficient programming skills in Python and popular statistical and numerical libraries.
- Ability to design cognitive solutions and apply statistical methods to real world data.
- Effective communication skills and ability to understand business requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy.
- Team of experienced data scientists and full-stack software developers who are more than happy to share their knowledge with you.
- High level of responsibility for models, code and process.
- Wide range of tasks and projects, which will give you a steep learning curve.
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment in Berlin Kreuzberg.
- Company benefits such as an UrbanSportsClub membership, Jobrad and many more.
- Work together with renowned manufacturing companies, which we support with the simple and fast purchase of manufacturing parts.
- Gain deep insights into the manufacturing industry - one of the largest markets in Europe.
At KREATIZE, we are establishing a new paradigm in the industry and are in high-growth mode. More and more companies are falling in love with KREATIZE’s solutions and our portfolio of clients is increasing at a fast rate. As a result, we are already backed by some of the best investors in Europe and are in a strong financial position to carry out our expansion plans. Cloud manufacturing is also increasingly in demand and its market is expected to grow by close to 20 percent in the next few ears by some estimates. Therefore, anyone joining KREATIZE will have a front seat to the 4th industrial revolution and reap the professional benefits of being someone who helped disrupt a market with the latest of cloud technologies.
And our success story continues! We have ambitious growth plans and are always on the hunt for new high-performance team members for the KREATIZE Innovation Centres in Berlin, Balingen and Wroclaw (Poland).