At CLARK we believe that people deserve peace of mind. With that vision in mind, we set out on our mission. CLARK makes it easy to get properly insured. We created an app that makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be implemented with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served almost half a million satisfied customers. Without our CLARKees, we could not have achieved our mission. We are extremely proud of our over 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Püttlingen and Vienna. Fresh off our successful €69m in Series C funding backed by Top-Tier investors (Tencent and White Star capital among others) we want you to join us to be part of our success journey.
As our Head of Marketing Communications (m/f/x), you
What we look for
- Generate market and customer insight through external and internal research. Develop a concise understanding of different customer segments and devise effective and quantified communication strategies
- Own a multi million Euro brand budget and campaign planning, briefing, budgeting and effectiveness controls for brand and product marketing campaigns
- Develop CLARKs brand investment steering model and collaborate with marketing intelligence to understand the impact of brand investments
- Create compelling communication and campaign concepts and work with growth marketing and design teams to effectively execute
- Define and implement scalable processes for campaign planning and execution
- Collaborate with product teams to understand the product roadmap and identify opportunities to market new product developments
- Report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer
- 6+ years experience in marketing communications in fast paced and growth oriented environment
- You have a proven track record of driving B2C top line growth (preferably digital / app based business model)
- You have a history of having created engaging campaigns and communication and the data-based insights to back up their effectiveness
- You have successfully led (cross-functional) teams
- You are a smart thinker and focussed executer
- You love to take ownership and drive results
- You are thrilled by the outlook of building the leading European insurance platform
- You are fluent in English and have a very good command of German
At CLARK we embrace diversity.
- we encourage and support your proactive initiatives, strong contributions and relevant ideas
- we support you if a relocation is necessary
- we offer German language courses - both beginner and advanced
- you get free drinks, fresh fruit and fantastic coffee
- you get mobile working options including flexible working hours
- you participate in culture initiatives e.g. team events, monday morning check-ins and with receding pandemic threat, hopefully soon, our monthly team lunch & breakfast, friday events and much more
We are creating the ideal work environment for dedicated and talented people, no matter their ethnicity, identity, religion and age - we aim at giving everybody the same chances and opportunities
Sounds exciting? You have no idea! We’re looking forward to reading your application.