At Pepper.com we believe people should be influenced by expert opinions and not by marketing strategies. We want people to find the right product that fits not only their budget, but also their needs. We all have this friend that we call if we need shopping advice and in the online world that is Pepper.com. Our mission is to achieve exactly that, by giving the reach and voice to people like you and me who are passionate about deals and are willing to share their expertise with our communities around the world. We are building the best place for consumers to share their knowledge and learn from other experts to make the best decisions.
To achieve that we need you! Someone who shares our values and is just as passionate as we are about helping over 25 million people every month to make better purchase decisions.
Tell us about yourself
For our commercial team in Berlin, we are looking for a motivated and results-driven Partnerships Manager to build business relationships with major brands and retailers in Poland and globally. Our perfect candidate has strong business acumen, is up-to-date with global trends in above categories as well as stays best informed about Polish e-commerce landscape.
As Partnerships Manager Poland you contribute vastly to the commercial growth of the platform in Poland as well as globally. You acquire, onboard and support your partners in reaching their business goals, i.a. sales increase, customer acquisition, traffic generation, always considering our community needs. For this specific reason, you will work closely with our Editorial team and Country Manager being their first point of contact. As part of the Partnerships Management team, you report directly to the Team Lead PL Partnerships.
This is how you can help us:
- Full-partnership journey: identification of potential partners, sales pitching, negotiating & closing deals, onboarding, further implementation of business opportunities on the platform
- Establishing and nurturing strong, trust-based business relationships by becoming the main point of contact and the key sparring partner for Pepper affiliates
- Creation of the sound B2B2C strategy: advising partners and support their integration and growth on the platform
- Monitoring our partners’ results, troubleshooting, implementing KPI-based optimisations
- Working closely with the Business Development, Marketing as well as other Partnerships Managers globally
Understanding the #community-first approach and adapting your sales endeavours accordingly
These skills will make you successful in your role:
This is how we support you:
- You already have a significant professional experience in handling of the Polish market, preferably in the areas such as: key account management and/or sales, business development - minimum 3 years
- Strong analytical skills- you learn fast and feel comfortable with using varied business intelligence tools
- You are a natural communicator and a great presenter. Your superb soft skills enable you to grow your professional network and set up valuable business relationships
- You are dedicated, self-motivated, and able to work both independently and in a team. You are professional and respect your commitments.
- Solid academic background preferred (BA/MA)
- Native-level Polish speaker, fluent in Business English, German is a plus
- Last, but not least: you hate overpaying, are a discount-driven consumer and have some track record as a restless deal hunter. You know that online shopping can be both smart and fun.
What makes your job different from others?
We are not your classical startup as we actually do not have outside funding. This means we do not chase senseless KPIs to close our next funding round, but aim to make the right decision to lead us to be long-term successful. Pepper.com was founded in 2014 after hotukdeals.com (launched in 2004) and mydealz.de (launched in 2007) merged to build a global shopping community. We found multiple allies around the world to join our vision and are currently over 250 people, more than 40 nationalities split over 12 countries and 4 continents. With our oldest community being over 15 years old we are building things to last and hopefully change peoples’ lives for the better.
We believe hiring should be based on values, passion and soft- and hard-skills. While we acknowledge that we all have bias- gender, race, religion, origin, sexual orientation or age does not play a role in our decision process. Diversity and differences make us stronger as a company, and help us to connect with our community and with each other.
- Competitive salary
- Joining international, friendly organisation with flat hierarchies; young, highly-motivated professionals
- Wonderful working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours including home office possibilities
- Learning and development opportunities
- Monthly team events, i.a. paintball, paddling, brunches, beer tasting
- Working in a cozy, centrally-located Berlin office, easily reachable from any part of the city and in the very heart of the start-up scene
- Join the best Berlin employer of 2017! Read more about us here!
Data protection policy