Thanks for taking the time to check out our Product Designer role.
Views (www.views.art) is a funded technology startup with a mission to revolutionise the way art is organised, shared and transacted. With a decade of industry experience and a world-class engineering team, we're now looking for an experienced Product Designer to nail down our brand and craft sophisticated features and experiences for art advisors and galleries around the world.
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of product design experience
- Able to design interfaces across both native iOS and web that are simple, elegant and delightful
- Excellent knowledge of UX/UI principles, methodologies and best practices, with experience in taking complex concepts and transforming them into intuitive and simple-looking interfaces
- A motivated and obsessive designer, with an aptitude for pixel-perfect output
- Someone with an amazing eye, an extreme attention to detail, and a love for making beautiful software
- Someone who won't be able to sleep easy if a button is 2 pixels too far to the left
- Able to pick up work and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Able to effectively communicate the rationale behind design decisions to the wider team, backing it up with user research and data
- (Desirable) Experience with Figma
- (Desirable) Experience collaborating with engineers around a shared design system
What the job involves
- As the first design hire, you will have the opportunity to shape our brand, product and design system
- Take the lead on UX, UI and branding
- Collaborate with product, engineering and founders from identifying customer problems through to delivering the right solutions
- Iterate early and often to find the ideal solution
- Validate design solutions with the development team and customers
- Support the team with marketing materials, including our website
Where you'll be
We are a mostly-remote company, though hope to be able to work with someone who we're able to meet with in person. It's probably not a deal-breaker, but being in a European time zone likely is.
To apply please get in touch to [email protected]
We will only be reviewing applicants who email directly. We will try to respond to every application, but apologise in advance if we're unable to.
If it sounds like Views could be your thing we'd love to hear from you!