UniqueAnd is hiring an experienced Facebook Media Buyer - WFH and benefits. Bonus opportunities, profit share program, health/dental, with plenty of room to grow. Click Apply for this opportunity!
We’re excited about someone who loves, lives, and breathes Facebook ads. Someone passionate about campaign management, numbers, metrics, and can deal with the headache of FB constantly breaking down, (after all isn’t that just part of the game?) Someone who doesn’t make excuses when ads aren’t hitting goals and instead is proactive about finding solutions. Do you excel with ad creation flow? Does it flow through YOU?
Ideally, you think of yourself as creative enough to work with a team to ideate on ways to optimize accounts, scale relevant audiences, and help come up with new, engaging campaign focuses. You feel that gambler’s rush when you check your accounts and see that they’re crushing it for your clients. You’re eager to relay the good news and comfortable discussing what isn’t working for your clients. And, when something isn’t working, that’s okay because you’re the type of person who’s honest, accountable, and open to finding SOLUTIONS.
You’re ready to look at things differently in a considerate manner in order to make the difference. You enjoy working with businesses nationwide both small and large , but you don’t mind taking the occasional local mom and/or pop and helping them out, if they need it. You’ll go the extra mile from time to time because that’s what’s going to move the needle.
Do you enjoy working from home? Have a solid internet connection? Ergonomic mouse? Perfect. You don’t need to worry about someone yelling that “You’re hogging all bandwidth!” while you’re on a Zoom or Google call with clients. You’ve spent plenty of time working with large- and small-scale budgets, after all it’s still relatively the same method of optimization, just a few extra commas and zeros stacked to their daily spend.
You know the true meaning of DABA.
And you will never run the “Michigan Method”, ever. lol...
And MOST OF ALL, you genuinely enjoy the balance of independence in your ad accounts right alongside the time spent in these digital meetings. Let’s discover if it’s UniqueAnd… you.
Email both a resume and cover letter (and make it good, extra credit for creativity here).
· 2+ years of experience in campaign management
· Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills
· Highly detail and results-oriented
· Well versed in social marketing best practices and measurements
· Experience with professional analytics tools as well as analysis methods
· Consistently up-to-date on the latest marketing and media news/trends
· Fun, positive, energetic attitude with a strong work ethic and high integrity
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· Not afraid to ask questions (or answer them); ready to share knowledge
· No specific degree required, previous work experience required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tell us about your campaign management style.
- What vertical/industry is your favorite type to run ads for?
- Facebook Ads: 2 years (Minimum)