Producers are consultants, analysts and collaborators that work closely with Creative, Project Management, Account and Media departments to produce campaign materials that are on strategy, on budget and to agency and client standards.
• 5 + years print production management, project management experience in an agency
• BA/BS with a degree in a related field preferred
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Expert understanding of the print production process for offset, digital and large format jobs
• Expert understanding of color theory and press checks
• Production knowledge of Experiential Marketing and environments
• Ferocious negotiator who excels at maximizing clients’ budgets
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Excellent organization skills
• Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects at once
• A self-starter and able to work collaboratively as well as independently
• Creative problem solver
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Keynote, Workamajig (a plus) or other project management
software applications, and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator,
• Interest in other production modalities such as video & radio are a plus
• Oversee agency art buying and print production responsibilities, including sourcing illustration and stock assets, photography, offset, digital and large format printing.
• Communicate strongly and effectively with internal and client teams, when necessary, to drive status meetings, internal team prioritization decisions, and guide overall project timing.
• Manage production and budgets of multi-tactic campaigns from concept initiation, through market implementation, ensuring that work moves smoothly throughout all agency departments and external partners.
• Strategize and recommend efficiencies to facilitate projects from concept to final production.
• Foster and maintain relationships with 3rd party vendor partners.
• Monitor production costs throughout the course of each job. Monitor production schedules to be sure targeted release date is reached.
• Select qualified craft vendors to participate in the bidding process. Analyze bids and negotiate as needed.
• Oversee production of photo shoots including sourcing vendor partners, working with a collective vision to source or build props, scout and book locations, manage and facilitate casting, lead pre-production meetings, oversee talent usage and production budgets. Review assets as captured and ensure client approved concepts and shot list are achieved.
• Oversee production of custom illustration including sourcing vendor partners, working with a collective vision to manage and facilitate asset creation, including leading meetings, overseeing usage and production budgets. Review assets as created and ensure client approved concepts and vision are achieved.
• Manage and supervise all retouching, custom fabrication and printing needs.
• Identify state-of-the-art vendors and fulfillment resources, new print technologies and artist portfolios. Keep abreast of latest technology, techniques, materials, artists and photographers. Collaborate with creative teams and make recommendations based on expert knowledge.
• Attend press checks and work collaboratively with creative team and vendor partners.
• Oversee storage and management of stock photography assets agency-wide.
$60,000-$75,000 Commensurate with experience