We are looking for a motivated full-stack web developer with over 2 years experience in Ruby on Rails to help us build and maintain a fairly new RoR application.
We create highly customised software solutions for medium and large sized businesses here in AU. We focus mostly on the education sector however we are branching out at the moment to other industries. Join a talented team of people who are passionate about code and creating amazing products.
The specific application we are working on is relatively new. It's used to support and manage VR equipment used in the education space.
The specific tech being used is:
- Ruby on Rails 6 MVC with Vue Components
Day to day
- Plan, build and test technical solutions in our Rails apps that help our customers run their businesses and keep them happy
- We work in short iterations
- Work alongside our small design team, crafting the best solution for the challenge at hand
- You have great communication skills and you're enthusiastic about building web apps
- Experience in working with Ruby on Rails applications
- You love working with service classes and understand the single responsibility principle
- Comfortable working in the front end as well.
- Experience working in large monolith applications is seen as a plus but not mandatory
- Comfortable with testing your code at various levels (Unit/E2E)
- 100% remote working. Work on your terms from anywhere.
- Autonomy to build technical solutions the way that you see fit
- Flexible hours. We communicate asyncronously
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Annual professional development fund that you can use to improve your skillset (courses, books, etc)