At Lhotse, we are reinventing how organizations buy goods and services.
We are shaping the nexus of Procurement, Cognitive Automation, and FinTech.
Our B2B software solution enables employees across all kinds of organizations to make better buying decisions. Check out our website to learn more.
Join us and expect nothing less than:
- Join a VC-backed (not announced, yet) rocketship - we count some of Germany's most successful tech entrepreneurs among our Angel investors
- Solve global problems faced by millions of companies and their employees, every day
- Become part of an inspiring and experienced team with diverse backgrounds
- Be part of the Lhotse journey from (almost) day 1 & shape the company with us
- Enjoy our central (Berlin Mitte) office, most flexible remote-work options, and fair compensation
- “Mini-MBA:” Learn and broaden your horizon by diving into more than one department
See who you’ll be joining: Lhotse on LinkedIn
As Digital Marketing Intern, your mission is to drive the digital marketing growth of Lhotse. By developing a Lhotse-tailored multi-channel marketing strategy for our B2B target group, you are an integral part for the success of our growth trajectory.
Your role focuses on the development and execution of digital marketing strategies through SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns. You lead the creation of an automated lead generation mechanism for our B2B software
- Be responsible for the planning, creation, and management of our data-driven digital marketing strategy that targets the B2B market
- Optimize campaigns while working on the automation and growth of the channels according to relevant KPIs
- Create the content for a multi-channel inbound and outbound lead generation engine
- Lead your own projects and shape the online presence of a fast-growing B2B venture
You are a young professional with a high degree of motivation and sense of ownership for what you do! You love taking on challenges and challenging the status quo.
HOW TO APPLY
- You have a strong and open communication style, care about customer experience, and have a way with words
- You have a strong passion for technology and digital marketing channels
- You have first work experience in demanding, fast-paced environments (e.g., high-growth startups, consulting, online marketing agencies, etc.)
- You share our culture based on an open mindset, high standards, and pragmatism
- You have very strong (C1/native) written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- You like to get creative and find “out of the box” solutions
- Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile (if you believe it paints an adequate picture of your profile)
- Please don’t send a cover letter - instead, we’d like to read or hear why you want to be part of Lhotse: a short paragraph or a 1 min voice message works!
- Let us know when you are available to start
In addition to this internship role, we are also looking for motivated people to join us full-time!