Are you ready to get some hands-on experience in WordPress Development? Then this might be for you! A renowned internet marketing company in Florida, U.S. is seeking an experienced WordPress developer to join our subsidiary in Riga. Be a part of our web development team, which is a unique group of web engineers, building exciting and substantial latest web technology products.
Our purpose - build things that matter!Here is a video
of our team so you know we are real peopleBenefits
- Work in an international company with most colleagues from the USA
- Tech Office located in the center of Riga, Latvia
- Free online courses
- An enjoyable & talented team
- Ability to continually learn new things and change the development process by switching up to a different types of projects to cut routine
- Competitive salary
- Ability and wish to constantly grow and learn new things
- Previous experience developing WordPress websites
- Comfortable building sites utilizing WordPress plugins such as Advanced Custom Fields
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Chrome Inspector, Firebug, etc.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Proficient with SSH from the command line
- Ability to understand CSS/SCSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Proficient in using and altering MySQL databases
- A passion for writing clean code
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Experience with web servers, e.g. Nginx, Apache
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Comfortable using Git. Branching, merging, resolving merge conflicts
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience developing Shopify sites using Liquid.
- PHP OOP knowledge Experience in integrations via APIs
- Technical SEO knowledge
How to apply?
Send your CV and record a video (up to 5 minutes) answering the following questions:
- Please introduce yourself
- Please describe your experience with WordPress.
- Whats your biggest strength as WordPress/full-stack developer
- What kind of custom functionality have you build with WordPress (if you have any)
- What was the biggest challenge you faced or project you worked as WordPress developer and how did you handle it?
For the video, you can use loom, youtube etc, or send just a file directly in email.