RoundSphere is currently seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Digital Marketing Coordinator. This new team member will support our digital marketing initiatives and activities for several of our small businesses. This would be an hourly position at part time with the potential to grow to full time in due course.
• Maintain company websites, including adding forms, making copy and layout edits, and coordinating with teams on new content including posts and pages.
• Generating monthly reports of website traffic and maintaining reporting spreadsheets.
• Assist in the execution of SEO, paid search, and paid social media efforts.
• Maintain social media accounts (specifically LinkedIn and company blogs).
• Coordinate with outside vendors and contractors for content creation, graphic design, and other services as needed.
• Coordinate webinars and podcast interviews when requested.
• Additional marketing tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
• Three to five years of relevant experience in a B2B environment.
• Highly organized, self-starter who can work proactively with minimal supervision.
• Detail-oriented and willing to work collaboratively with a team to achieve team and company goals.
• Sound understanding of marketing principles.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Effective project management skills.
• Experience managing company social media accounts.
• Experience managing paid search and social.
• Computer proficiency with Google Suite such as GSheets, GDrive, GForms, etc.
• Google Ads certification and Google Analytics certification (preferred but not required)
• Work from anywhere
• Flexible work hours
• Competitive hourly rate based on experience level
[Please note this position has the potential to become a full-time role in the future. Roundsphere offers a great health care plan, 401k and overall benefits package to all full-time employees.]