We are looking for a Customer Success Account Manager in North or South America to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The starting salary for this position is $57,000 annually and you can work remotely from anywhere in North & South America.
Customer Success Account Manager will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new upselling opportunities. CS Account Manager follows their customers during their whole life cycle - supporting them during onboarding, helping with day-to-day queries, managing renewals and upselling.
The position involves one-on-one conversations with key business executives and stakeholders, as well as conducting trainings for larger audiences. You're expected to monitor your customer's activity levels to spot early signs of churning and take action to prevent that.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service, Sales and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel. If you prefer the proactive, data-driven approach; are empathetic and always ready to go the extra mile for your customers; have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you!
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters during the whole customer life cycle
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Create custom onboarding materials; conduct live trainings
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Forecast and track key activity metrics to prevent and avoid churn
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Collaborate with the product team to make sure customer requests are heard
- Collaborate with the marketing team to assure two way communication
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements in case of upselling or renewals
- You have proven work experience as an Account Manager, Customer Success Manager or relevant customer facing role ideally in a Saas company
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple accounts at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail and always being punctual
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Being self-motivated and independent, as you'll be working in a fully remote setting
- You're based in North or South America.*
The starting salary for this position is: $57,000 annually and you can work remotely from anywhere in North & South America.In addition, we offer other great benefits too:
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered) when it’s safe to travel again
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend training, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)