Are you passionate about the Android platform? Help us build the best location APIs that leverage the latest in Android technology. We love making a difference and pushing the boundaries whenever possible. We are developing an Android location API that utilizes ArcGIS. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced team and design next-gen Esri APIs on one of the largest growing platforms in the world.
- Design, architect, and build a modern Android location API
- Collaborate with other programmers and product engineers throughout the development process
- Ability to understand user requirements and create the tools they need to solve real world problems.
- Develop software for use in field mapping, data collection, sensor networks, street navigation, and more
- Articulate and solve complex problems with API design, development, and user experiences
- Excellent Kotlin and Java programming knowledge
- 2+ years experience in commercial software development
- Object oriented design skills
- Understanding of algorithms and design patterns
- Ability to work in a team to build quality software in a constantly evolving environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field, depending on position level
- Experience leading a software development team
- Worked on published Android applications
- Experience building mapping or GIS software
- Experience with one or more of these technologies: JNI, C++, RESTful web services
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.