At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. But we’re more than an app: we are a certified B Corporation and our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 81 million meals saved across 16 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak.
That is where you come in: we’re looking for an exceptional Partner Manager to join us in our Berlin office.
Reporting to the Partner Management Team Lead you are the main contact for our partner stores and work closely with them resolving issues and improving performance. You will focus on partner relationships and retention and, ultimately, inspire them towards a more sustainable behaviour to help us grow our mission.
- You build strong working relationships with partners, understand their priorities and needs, and proactively identify opportunities for new business.
- You follow our KPIs closely in order to set up proactive processes to ensure our partners have a high retention rate, offer great customer experiences and optimize the number of meals saved.
- You encourage, inspire and empower our partners towards more sustainable behaviour.
- You are our best ambassador by embodying the philosophy and tone of our brand.
- You collaborate closely with other teams to spot challenges early on and enhance efficiency.
- You have 1-2 years of experience in Sales, Account Management or Customer Service.
- You are fully proficient (C1) in German and proficient in English [minimum B1].
- You genuinely love interacting with people, build lasting relationships with our partners, and calmly handle any daily challenges with a positive mindset
- You’re a first-class and inspiring communicator and are able to draw on those skills to set the bar high
- You are highly empathetic and emotionally intelligent, and at the same time, you know how to challenge people.
- You have great attention to detail and problem-solving abilities, working well both independently and within small teams
- You like to look at data to gain insights and make recommendations.
- Working somewhere where you can have a social and environmental impact is one of your absolute dreams. Sustainability is a great passion of yours and something that shines through in your professional and personal experiences.
What we have to offer
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
How to apply
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with over 1050+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 16 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.