Hi there!! We are looking for a Partnership Marketing Manager, who will help us improve the most advanced content platform worldwide. We at GraphCMS have innovative, passionate, and committed people working together to build the most advanced content management system on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by an enthusiastic community of over 50,000 teams delivering millions of digital experiences worldwide and is a strong content infrastructure that powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery, and Shure.
We are focused on product adoption with an enterprise offering, and most of our efforts on the user-facing side are to empower developers to build their best with a modern stack. At GraphCMS you will be part of a vibrant community of GraphQL enthusiasts.
Purpose of your Team and Role
The Partnership Marketing Manager will be a bridge between the Partnerships and Marketing team with full context on the business objectives. The key goals will be to drive Partner Leads, improve our presence at relevant events, and champion co-marketing activities with our implementation and ecosystem partners.
What you will be working on
- Owning the sales enablement branch of marketing, focusing on the partnership sales. Building deep relationships with counterparts at our partner companies to develop compelling joint-solution go-to-market campaigns that bring to life the value of our strategic partnerships.
- Working with the partnerships team to identify and pursue partner-provided co-marketing opportunities that expand awareness within the partner ecosystem, like partner conferences, promotional programs, enablement programs, and internal and external partner-led communications.
- Working closely with the demand generation and partnerships team to define, scope, and oversee the implementation of performance campaigns (ABM for agencies, Acquisition campaigns for new partners, etc.).
- Owning all the resources for the partnerships team, both internal and external, including gated content, certification programs, and documentation required for our partners.
- Owning the partnerships aspects of the website, including the partner pages, partner funnels, training materials, and partner portal.
What we expect from you
- Experience in Partner Marketing, preferably having set up the function in a high-growth B2B SaaS or Tier 1 agency.
- You are collaborative, independent, entrepreneurial, flexible, and persuasive, with experience growing relationships with strategic partners and creating joint selling and GTM opportunities.
- Experienced in successfully running ABM campaigns aimed at large technology and software agencies.
- Experience with owning co-marketing initiatives with external partners, including webinars, eBooks, and case studies.
- A strong understanding of the tech ecosystem and developer tooling, with prior agency knowledge.
Working at GraphCMS
- We have a low-ego environment where all our team members are empathetic, always understanding and ready to support each other.
- Our “manager of one” work style enables a workplace that is run through trust and empowers people to perform their best.
- Our team members are super passionate about our product and self motivation is the driving factor for our teams' success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are, and work together with individual responsibility and accountability. A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work life balance.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 9 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
- We provide a competitive compensation package, latest IT equipment, and a personal growth & education package.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
- Intro call with People Manager
- Interview with Hiring Manager(s)/Assignments and (or) Case studies
- Team-fit conversation
GraphCMS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and different cultures enriches the productivity at our work space and also promotes innovation and creativity.