Webflow Developer - Fully Remote
Remote work is one of the great equalizers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time-consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we're cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost-effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we're building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
Omnipresent is looking for an exceptional Webflow Developer to work within our marketing design team. To excel in this role you must be able to work on multiple projects at once, design for digital, develop for the web and communicate ideas clearly both verbally and in written form.
At Omnipresent, we make it easy for businesses to employ their talent of choice, wherever they are in the world. And we practice what we preach!
With Omnipresent you can build a global career without giving up your choice of locality. You'll be supporting our mission to make it easy to employ, pay and support global teams for any business. Employ Anywhere. Be Omnipresent.
We believe in democratizing international expansion so that any company can grow their teams globally. In doing so, we're also allowing people to secure employment opportunities, no matter where they were born, or where they live.
You'll be joining our ambitious and diverse OmniTeam who make every day a new adventure!
As a Webflow Developer, you will be at the center of crafting rich, interactive user experiences for Omnipresent's marketing website, landing pages, email templates, and digital campaigns. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most dedicated and creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your experience along with providing extraordinary support to the team. You will collaborate with the marketing, product, and sales team and works independently on development efforts for large-scale web-based projects, ensuring robust and lasting solutions are implemented.
- Build New Web Content. Following existing brand guidelines, you'll develop new web responsive pages and experiences that drive traffic and conversions.
- Support Paid Acquisition & Optimization Initiatives. You'll work hand-in-hand with our design, demand-gen, content and SEO teams to build custom landing pages, website A/B tests and personalization campaigns.
- Manage Website Development. With a backlog of initiatives with various priorities, you'll manage the entire web development life cycle, from scoping and planning to development and maintenance.
- Track Engagement & Performance. You'll ensure lead tracking and website events support our marketing and sales' teams attribution strategies with valid and reliable data.
You've done some of these things
- Optimization Advocate. You can make strategic recommendations on how to improve branded content and user experience. You believe purposeful experimentation is the best way to improve our marketing materials and embrace hypothesis-driven testing as a key method to iterate toward demonstrative optimization. You're obsessed with automation and most efficient use of resources.
- Open Coder. You ensure both coding and project planning decisions are properly documented, speak up when you spot alternative solutions and communicate when project timeline and requirements need adjustments.
- Technical Marketer. You're excited about being the go-to technical resource for the marketing team as they create, launch, measure and optimize their programs and campaigns. You troubleshoot errors, identify hazards, and fix problems as needed.
- Remote Champion. You work independently in a collaborative remote team without close supervision. You have the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail.
- Team Player. You work closely with designers, SEO/content team, and other marketing team members to deliver a high-quality experience to users, while maintaining usability and accessibility best practices.
You might also
- Have a proven track record of building with Webflow.
- Be highly proficient using Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD.
- Have built successful products using a NoCode stack including Webflow, Airtable, Zapier, Autocode, MemberStack, etc.
- Have experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, or other CRM platforms.
- Be familiar with developing and integrating APIs.
What else is in it for you?
- Interesting work and complex challenges: Being part of the founding team means this is greenfield work. You'll decide the future of the tech stack and be fundamental to our success.
- Huge development opportunities - you will be joining a young marketing team in a young and rapidly growing company.
- Shared ownership - Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Working with an innovative and rapidly growing startup team
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the world. We are as flexible as the work allows
We believe remote working is a great equalizer and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.