The dental supplies industry is rapidly shifting from traditional sales reps to online purchasing. As the older generation of dentists retire and the younger "tech-savvy" dentists start building their businesses, the demand for purely online dental supply purchasing is exploding. DC Dental Express offers dentists an online shopping experience that is unparalleled; from the first click, all the way until the product reaches the hands of the dentist.
We are seeking a paid media buyer who can develop and execute a new acquisition and retention strategy for our audience. The right candidate will be able to run paid social media campaigns and have a clear understanding of segmentation and personalization along the customer journey.
This job is for someone...
- With a self-starter mentality - Owns projects/campaigns from beginning to end
- Who works well with a remote team - We are all over the world :)
- Who loves to be challenged and "figure things out"
- Who uses data to inform their decisions
This job is NOT for someone...
- Who needs to be hand-held
- Who makes decisions based on gut and emotion
- Who is not self-motivated to give it their best
This is a rapidly evolving position which can lead to managing multiple websites and marketing initiatives. We are currently seeking someone part-time. However, this position has the potential to transition to full-time over the next 6-12 months.
What you'll do:
- Run paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter…)
- Align paid social campaigns with a promotional and content calendar
- Create marketing funnels for new acquisition campaigns
- 2+ years running Facebook ads
- Experience with Shopify product feeds and creating dynamic ads
- Knowledge of running ads on other social platforms